Get A Free Lifebuoy Sanitizer Sample
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Unilever South Africa Proprietary Limited – henceforth referred to as “the Promoter”.
2. The Promotional competition is open to all South African Residents who are in possession of a valid identity document, except any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Promoter or any person who controls or is controlled, directly or indirectly, by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of the aforesaid people (hereinafter referred to as “Disqualified Persons”).
3. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her legal guardian at all times, who approves of, and consents to the participant taking part in the competition and the participant’s possession/receipt of the prize.
4. This promotional sampling drive will run from 1 April 2021 until 30 April 2021 (the closing date). Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
5. To receive a sample, participants will be required to:
a) Complete the lead form on Facebook by filling in ALL required details.
b) Only users who complete the full requirements stipulated above will be valid to receive a sample.
6. Participants must enter in their correct contact number, email address and physical address. If the user has given incorrect details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another user in terms of the rules.
7. All personal data shared by the participants will be shared and kept by Unilever Lifebuoy South Africa.
8. Please note: All personal data will be shared with a third party due to the need to distribute the sample products to each participant.
9. Participants will receive a FREE Lifebuoy Sanitizer (100ml bottle).
10. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel the promotional sampling drive, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deem necessary.
11. Samples will be shared with the participants after the sampling drive has ended.
12. The sample product is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable, unless in the event that the visa application is unsuccessful. The Promoter is not liable for any defect in the sample. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the sample with any other product of comparable commercial value or the cash equivalent, as determined by the Promoter.
13. If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a sample by any competent authority outside of the sample package, the participant will be liable for these and the sample value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
14. In the event that the sample/s are/is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the sample products, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute sample products of equal value.
15. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in the promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the sample).
16. The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry form that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
17. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or sample redemption process of the promotional competition.
18. Neither the Promoter nor employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Promoter shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
19. The Promoter will require the participants to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification document to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any participant refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such participant will be deemed to have rejected the sample and it shall revert back to the Promoter to select another participant.
20. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.