1. The Promoter is Unilever Lifebuoy South Africa Proprietary Limited ( “the Promoter”).
2. This Promotional competition is open to all South African residents who are in possession of a valid identity document, except any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Promoter or any person who controls or is controlled, directly or indirectly, by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of the aforesaid people (hereinafter referred to as “Disqualified Persons”).
3. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her legal guardian at all times, who approves of, and consents to the participant taking part in the competition and the participant’s possession/receipt of the prize.
4. This promotional competition runs from 5 September 2022 to 3 November 2022 (the “Closing Date”). Any entries received after the Closing Date will not be considered.
5. To enter, Lifebuoy consumers are required to register by completing the Spin2Win form on the Lifebuoy South African website (https://www.lifebuoynaturals.com)
The following details must be entered: name, mobile number, email address and the following brand related questions: What is your skin type?, What is the key benefits you look for in your bar soap?, What is your preferred format of skin cleansing products?, Is there any specific natural ingredient you would like to see used in our Naturals range?
Users will then be able to ‘spin’ the digital wheel for a chance to win.
6. Due to different device view, the prize pop-up confirmation once spin is complete will determine the actual prize won on the spinning wheel.
7. Should the landing visual differ, the user will be awarded a prize based on the pop-up message.
8. Should the pop-up not appear, or the pop-up message say “Sorry, better luck next time”, no prize will be allocated. Please note, not all users/participants will receive a prize (not all users will be “winners”).
9. The competition/Spin2Win is only valid on the below Lifebuoy South Africa website (https://www.lifebuoynaturals.com).
10. Users will receive 1x free spin upon sign-up.
11. All participants submitting entries must have their details entered in all the required fields correctly.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to change the draw date at any time.
13. Prizes will be as follows:
a. 1 of 60 000 coupons to get 3 bars of soap of any variant within the Lifebuoy Naturals range and only pay for two.
b. A coupon for 1 of 1,000 free samples (Only applicable to Lifebuoy Tea Tree & Aloe Vera or Lifebuoy Honey & Turmeric variants) to redeem at any PicknPay Hyper or PicknPay Stores.
c. All users will be entered into the draw to win one of 20 additional Lifebuoy Product Hampers.
14. Prizes will only be valid for purchase of the Lifebuoy Natural Range of soap bars: Lifebuoy Activated Charcoal & Mint, Lifebuoy Honey & Turmeric, or Lifebuoy Tea Tree Oil & Aloe Vera soap bar.
15. Participating retailers include nationwide: Checkers, Shoprite, PicknPay (from 8 September), and Dis-Chem stores.
16. All coupons will be valid to redemption for one calendar month from the date they are received.
17. All prizes (coupons) will be shared directly to the users mobile number via SMS.
18. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel the promotional competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter deems reasonably necessary.
19. Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
20. The winners will be selected by means of a random draw on 21 November 2022 from the Spin2Win mechanism and will be notified via a pop-up message and SMS.
21. The Lifebuoy Product Hamper winner will be randomly selected from all users who have registered at the end of the competition period.
22. This winner will be contacted via their mobile number (phonecall) and/or their email address to confirm their participation and details for prize delivery.
23. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferable. The Promoter is not liable for any defect in the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value or the cash equivalent, as determined by the Promoter.
24. If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winner will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
25. In the event that the prize/s are/is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of comparable commercial value or the cash equivalent.
26. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in the promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the prize).
27. The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
28. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or prize redemption process of the promotional competition.
29. Neither the Promoter nor employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Promoter shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.